Hi

I think I'm missing something, I hope I'm missing something, otherwise
this is a great joke ..

When I have a project and multiple subprojects depending on eachother.
I update all of them and then when I build the master project, each
submodule crashes because it's dependencies are not up to date. I have
to go and manually "mvn install" each submodule that had changed and
only then I can properly build the whole thing from the master module
.... how can I make this more usable ???

the problem gets more irritating when I have the whole system under
eclipse and after update all submodules (as eclipse projects) light up
red ....

--
Wojtek Biela