I found the following on the web, and it appears there's files in
Mojo's subversion for this plugin.  Do I have to build/publish the
mojo sandbox locally to use this?

<plugin>
               <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
               <artifactId>dbunit-maven-plugin</artifactId>
               <executions>
                   <execution>
                       <phase>test-compile</phase>
                       <goals>
                           <goal>clean-insert</goal>
                       </goals>
                       <configuration>
                           <driver>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver>
                           <username>test</username>
                           <password>test</password>

<url>jdbc:mysql://localhost/appfuse?useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=utf-8</url>

<sourceData>${basedir}/src/test/resources/sql/sample-data.xml</sourceData>
                           <sourceDataFormat>xml</sourceDataFormat>
                       </configuration>
                   </execution>
               </executions>
               <dependencies>
                   <dependency>
                       <groupId>mysql</groupId>
                       <artifactId>mysql-connector-java</artifactId>
                       <version>5.0.3</version>
                   </dependency>
               </dependencies>
           </plugin>

Matt

On 8/24/06, mraible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Srepfler Srgjan wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone know if there is a m2 plugin for DBUnit and if not, can
> someone post an example pom that uses it via ant?

Is anyone working on such a plugin?  Using Ant is pretty verbose and seems
to require putting the data XML file in each module in my (limited)
experience.

Thanks,

Matt