On 8/24/06, Matt Raible <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I found the following on the web, and it appears there's files in
Mojo's subversion for this plugin.  Do I have to build/publish the
mojo sandbox locally to use this?

To answer my own question - yes.  I checked out this plugin from
Subversion, installed it and now I can successfully use the settings
below.

Matt

 <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>dbunit-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>test-compile</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>clean-insert</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <driver>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver>
                            <username>test</username>
                            <password>test</password>

<url>jdbc:mysql://localhost/appfuse?useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=utf-8</url>

<sourceData>${basedir}/src/test/resources/sql/sample-data.xml</sourceData>
                            <sourceDataFormat>xml</sourceDataFormat>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>mysql</groupId>
                        <artifactId>mysql-connector-java</artifactId>
                        <version>5.0.3</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </plugin>