From: Heck, Joe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:10 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: RE: [POLL] Why switch to Maven?

This might be under your category of "lack of good documentation":
        the tool really doesn't help you determine what's happening.

The error messages are obscure, and there is now easy way to determine
what is even easily available from the command line. To learn anything
about maven, you need to be dedicated to really wanting to use it and be
willing to dive into online documentation.

The "Better Builds with Maven" online book was a huge benefit - we are
making the switch for some projects, and we never would have been able
to enable that without the online book.

-joe