Hi Elid,

try this

 <build>
   <resources>
     <resource>
       <directory>src/main/resources/scripts</directory>
       <excludes>
         <exclude>**/*</exclude>
       </excludes>
     </resource>
   </resources>
 </build>

if it still doesnt work, try to use the plugin in the snapshot repository

-allan

Elid OR wrote:
Hi all,

I use maven 2.0.4.

I have a jar project with this directory layout :
src/main/java
src/main/resources/scripts

When I call a "mvn package" it generate a jar that contained the "scripts" directory but I don't want to package it in my jar.

I try the following issue that I found in an other post (http://www.mail-archive.com/users%40maven.apache.org/msg36560.html) :

      <resource>
        <excludes>
          <exclude>**/script/**</exclude>
        </excludes>
      </resource>
    </resources>
  </build>
</project>

And I got the following message :
Validation Messages:

    [0]  'build.resources.resource.directory' is missing.

Reason: Failed to validate POM

So i try to add the directory src/main/resources :

      <resource>
        <excludes>
          <exclude>**/script/**</exclude>
        </excludes>
      </resource>
    </resources>
  </build>
</project>

but like he said in the post it doesn't work !!!

Thanks in advance.