You will need to create a new provider similar to msvc

-D

On 9/11/06, Düvelmeyer, Thorsten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Dan,

sorry for that delay...

first off all i have a new question:
Would it be simple or complicated to add that Intel C++ Compiler als
Provider?
That should be files like that:
   * codecov.exe Code-coverage Tool
   * icl.cfg Configuration file for Microsoft Visual C++ .NET*
compatibility.
   * icl6.cfg Configuration file for Microsoft Visual C++* 6.0compatibility.
   * icl.exe Driver for Intel(r) C++ Compiler.
   * iclvars.bat Batch file to set environment variables.
   * icpi.exe Compiler problem isolator. Used when working with Intel
product support team.
   * libguide40.dll DLL version of libguide40.lib
   * libguide40_stats.dll DLL version of libguide40_stats.lib
   * libmmd.dll DLL version of libm.lib.
   * libmmdd.dll Debug version of libmmd.lib
   * mcpcom.exe Intel(r) C++ Compiler.
   * profmerge.exe Utility used for Profile Guided Optimizations.
   * proforder.exe Utility used for Profile Guided Optimizations.
   * tselect.exe Test Prioritization Tool
   * xilib.exe Tool used for Interprocedural Optimizations.
   * xilink.exe Tool used for Interprocedural Optimizations.
   * xilink5.exe Tool used for Interprocedural Optimizations.
   * xilink6.exe Tool used for Interprocedural Optimizations.

>> >It is not hard to allow user to override the default value, but I
>> >would like to understand is first.
>> I need to run the message compiler at first because it generates a
"__.h"
>> file, which i need in the compile step as include in many source files.
>What i did now is to copy the header file via ant task to the source
directory.
I tried that, but i think that does not work because of the direct include
of these files

>to specifiy resource file names, use <sources> elements like in the
>compiler step.
>
>Note both message and resource compiles are very untested areas, so you
>help trouble shooting and providing patches are very welcome.
That works:
<configuration>
          <compilerProvider>msvc</compilerProvider>

          <messageFiles>
             <fileName>${basedir}\ReportSrvEvt.mc</fileName>
             <fileName>${basedir}\ServiceEvt.mc</fileName>
          </messageFiles>

but what it the equivalent for the ressource files?

Do you know any report plugins like checkstyle or pmd for c++ code?

How can i provide patches or tests? Do i need a svn account or sent it via
email to you?

Thank yor very much!
Thorsten