Your troubles with the release plugin are simply related to it being a
SNAPSHOT release and thus not yet fully available. Thus, not fubar,
simply not available on "normal" Maven repos as yet.

Wayne

On 9/11/06, Brill Pappin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
See my note on the release plugin... not sure if this one is fubar or
not yet, but you might be able to tell quickly.

On 9/10/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I wouldn't say it has been abandoned, but it could certainly use more
> helpers, which would be much appreciated.

Ss far as I can see, its working just fine... it just needs someone to
CM and keep on top of releases its deployment.

- Brill Pappin