What is the best way to handle file work in a Mojo?  For example, if I
want to copy a file to directory using Ant I use <copy file=""
todir=""/>.  In Java, the only way I can see at the moment is using
RunTime.getRunTime().exec("cmd") where cmd is the MS-DOS copy command.
With this method, how do you change the directory from which the command
runs, because I need something like Ant's <execute dir> which I don't
see in Java RunTime.  So, I really have 2 questions.
How do I specify from which location on the filesystem the command runs
from with RunTime.getRunTime().exec()?

What is the best way to handle file actions in Java without issuing
system commands?  Thanks a lot for any help.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]