I have a complex Assembly structure and I did the research on the
assembly plug-in and I tried to define my own assembly descriptor file.
However, I think the level of nesting here is interesting and I can't
proceed on the lowest level.  I would sincerely appreciate any help
provided.  Here is the structure.
ProjectA
        -ProjectB
                -projectC
                        -src
                        -dest
                -projectD
                        -src
                        -dest
                -target
        -ProjectE
                -projectF
                        -src
                        -dest
                -projectG
                        -src
                        -dest
                -projectH
                        -src
                        -dest
                -target
        -target
projectC should produce a c.zip inside its dest, projectD should produce
a d.zip inside its dest, f, g, and h the same way.  Then, b should
produce a b.jar inside its target which is composd of c.zip and d.zip,
and e should produce an e.jar inside its target with f.jar, g.jar, and
h.jar.  Lastly, project A should produce a.tar which consists of b.jar
and e.jar.  I tried to create a master script in A with modules for b
and e and then master scripts in B and E with modules of c,d and f,g,h,
respectively.  However, C, D, and F,G,H don't have targets, so I wasn't
sure how to proceed at that level.  Thanks for reading through this.

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]