Markus KARG wrote:
I have added a dependency to FOP-0.20.5 (from the maven main repository) to my project, using "compile" scope.
I can compile and package my jar.
But in the jar there is no "Class-Path: fop-0.20.5.jar" entry created by mvn, so at runtime "java -jar my.jar" will fail since it doesn't know where to find the fop classes I have used.

How do I tell mvn to add the needed "Class-Path: fop-0.20.5.jar" entry into the MANIFEST.MF file it created in my.jar?

<addClasspath>true</addClasspath>

Example here:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/examples/executable-jar.html

Max.