From: Markus KARG [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:23 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: EJB Client JAR

Using Maven2's ejb package, I was able to create an ejb-jar from my
sources.
But not I want Maven to create an "EJB Client JAR", that only contains
the interfaces, and make another JAR dependent of that "EJB Client JAR" (by means of Class-Path: entry in MANIFEST.MF).

How to do that?

begin:vcard
fn:Markus KARG
n:KARG;Markus
org:QUIPSY QUALITY GmbH;Entwicklung / R & D
adr:;;Stuttgarter Strasse 23;Pforzheim;Baden-Wuerttemberg;75179;Bundesrepublik Deutschland
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Staatl. gepr. Inf.
tel;work:+49-7231-9189-52
tel;fax:+49-7231-9189-59