Hi, in a Mojo I am writing, I want to select all the directories which
satisfy **/src, so that if there are 3 dircetories and only 2 of them
have a src, then I should only select those two.
a/resources
b/src
c/src

Should only select b and c.

I am using AwkFilenameFilter like this and I don't know what is wrong
with the following regular expression p.  May someone please help me?
Thanks.

String p = new String("^(.*)(.*)\\src$");
FilenameFilter f = new AwkFilenameFilter(p);

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]