Outstanding - thanks for following up with them on that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Markus KARG [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 4:13 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Java EE 5 available on central repository soon!

Dear Maven Community,

Today I asked the Glassfish community (= Java EE 5 Reference
Implementation) to publish a j2ee.jar (= Java EE 5 APIs) on the Maven 2
central repository to allow coders to easily use the Java EE technology
with Maven, without the need to download the complete SDK manually.

A few minutes later Bill SHANNON (= Java EE 5 Specification Lead)
answered me that in fact "they" are working on this issue and he will
try to speed up this process! :-)

So soon the days will be gone where we all need to download the Java EE
5 SDK just to get the APIs. Soon it will be possible to just add a
dependency on Sun's MVN2 repository to get the complete Java EE 5 APIs
downloaded automatically when compiling an EJB3 project... :-)

Have lots of fun!
Markus