Hi,

This has to be fixed ASAP to make those projects work!
The fix is quite easy, just modify the Class-Path: entry or do "mvn
clean deploy" to push another copy to repo1.maven.org.

The problem is really urgent since we need this and we do not have write
access to that folder on of repo1.maven.org.

If this is a really urgent matter I suggest that you fix that problem on your own side. Just apply the fix you suggested to the jar file from repo1 and install it to your local repository server (or your local .m2 directory if you happen to have no own server) using a a special version number and reference this newly installed artifact version in your projects.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Hendrik Busch - Stellv. Leiter der Softwareentwicklung

LexisNexis Deutschland GmbH
http://www.lexisnexis.de
Feldstiege 100
D-48161 Münster