Carlos Sanchez schrieb:

To make clear to all maven users, this is the current repository policy:

We don't allow pom changes that can alter reproducibility, which means
DEPENDENCIES IN POMS WILL NOT BE CHANGED.

The repo is only a way to distribute other people work. We don't
repackage their work, only exceptions are for distribution of sources
or javadocs when the original project don't provide them.

You CAN NOT PROVIDE YOUR OWN BUILT VERSION OF ANOTHER PROJECT.
As an example if fop adds anything to he manifest that you don't like
or think is wrong it's not our problem, ask them if they want to
change.

You can always as for an upload of anything you want to a group under
your project/domain name, as long as the license allows it.
Eg. I want to provide my own version of fop, created by my project
hosted in foobar.org. I can request an upload under org.foobar group.
I can upload to org.foobar anything I want as long as it follows the
maven conventions.

In case a pom is clearly bad, broken or unmanageable, a new pom can be
uploaded for users convenience, under same version appending -1. The
pom description must clearly state it's just for maven users
convenience and the originating project must be asked to provide the
pom improvements in next version (in case they provided the bad one)
Eg. http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/groovy/groovy/1.0-jsr-05-1/

Now this is clear word! Thank you Carlos!
So we he to change the pom.xml from Jörg SCHAIBLE to mirror the correct dependencies and send it to you, and we will do that under version 0.20.5-1.

Thanks a lot for this decision!

Markus

begin:vcard
fn:Markus KARG
n:KARG;Markus
org:QUIPSY QUALITY GmbH;Entwicklung / R & D
adr:;;Stuttgarter Strasse 23;Pforzheim;Baden-Wuerttemberg;75179;Bundesrepublik Deutschland
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Staatl. gepr. Inf.
tel;work:+49-7231-9189-52
tel;fax:+49-7231-9189-59