Hello all,

From Maven[2.0.4] I want to use an existing third-paty ant-build script, by
executing tasks via the maven-antrun-plugin.
Some of the tasks in the ant-build script depend on Windows dll's, so these
dll's must be loaded on de PATH environment variable before the ant-scripts
runs.

Two questions:
1) Can I configure dll's as dependencies
2) Can I add these dll-dependencies to the PATH (${env.parh}) before the
ant-script runs.

Note: I do not want to make changes to the existingn ant-scripts, because
future versions are in hands of a third-party.

Thanx,
--
Johan