- You can upload your DLL to your internal remote repo
- Get maven-dependency-plugin to copy it, without version, your desired
location.
- Then you can use antrun to exe a new ant process ( this is where you can
configure
 java.library.path to include your dll path ) to invoke your build script.

May work, very sure about first 2 steps thou

-D