On 10/2/06, Jeff Mutonho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/2/06, Jeff Mutonho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My projects were building  without issues and just out of the blue the
> builds are failing with the message :
>
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
>

> Project ID: org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-ant
>
> Reason: Error getting POM for ' org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-ant' from the
> repository
> : Error transferring file
>   org.codehaus.cargo:cargo-ant:pom:0.8
>
> from the specified remote repositories:
>   central ( http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
>

> I haven't touched anything this side.What's going on?
>

> --

I just tried a build from a different sub-module and got a similar error ,
but this time for the hibernate pom
as shown below :

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: net.sf.hibernate2:hibernate

Reason: Error getting POM for 'net.sf.hibernate2:hibernate' from the
repository:
 Error transferring file
 net.sf.hibernate2:hibernate:pom:2.0.0

from the specified remote repositories:
 central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
<http://repo1.maven.org/maven2> )

[INFO]

What's strange about the hibernate pom is that I installed the hibernate
jar manually , why is maven trying to get  it from repo1.maven.org/maeven2
?
--

I'm still stuck with this problem.I've tried doing a 'mvn clean' from the
top-level pom , but I'm still getting the same error message.Any ideas?

--

Jeff  Mutonho

GoogleTalk : ejbengine
Skype        : ejbengine