Hi Adam,

I do this frequently using the Maven eclipse plugin.  This plugin will
generate the necessary Eclipse project files from your Maven metadata.  You
can find information on the plugin at:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-eclipse-plugin/.  You will need to
specify the version of WTP that you are using.  For example:

"mvn eclipse:eclipse -Dwtpversion=1.5"

Also, you'll want to either create a M2_REPO classpath variable yourself or
have the plugin do it for you by executing the eclipse:add-maven-repo goal.

HTH,

Rod