Rod,

what steps do you go through to get the WTP project deployed with maven filtering?

Tomcat in Eclipse is reading the classpath OK and is pointing at the unfiltered web resources in my project, so it falls over as soon as it sees the place holders such as ${root.context} or ${db.connection}.

Adam

Adam Hardy wrote:
Aha. So it works with the maven-eclipse-plugin. Great. It's been a while since I used that, I transferred over to the Eclipse mavenide plugin some time ago, it has several advantages over the other - but they're peripheral really.

I'll try it out tomorrow.