i have simple pom which contain only one source and of this source i want to
make war and jar

means
1)  i have one source and genrate jar and war of same source

my pom is like

<project>
 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
 <groupId>com.daffodilwoods.framework</groupId>
 <artifactId>dakwar</artifactId>
 <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
 <packaging>jar</packaging>  <!-- gunrate jar for my project -->
<dependencies>
    <dependency>

    </dependency>
<dependencies>

<plugin> <!-- genrate war of same project -->
       <executions>
         <execution>
           <phase>install</phase>
           <configuration>
   <echo>hi i am configuring the WarSourceDirectory.......... </echo>
            </configuration>
           <goals>
             <goal>war</goal>
           </goals>
         </execution>
       </executions>
     </plugin>
  </plugins>

  <defaultGoal>package</defaultGoal>
 </build>

</project>

i am able to genrate dakwar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar and

dakwar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war but only able to install dakwar-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

in my local repository but i need both jar and war to be install in my local
repository

i am doing these operation on one source

how i can achieve this please tell

Regards

Neeraj