Fra: Sybren Stüvel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 9. oktober 2006 13:09
Til: Maven Users List
Emne: Re: SV: Warnings accessing M1 repository

I have put this into $M2_HOME/conf/settings.xml, but still I get the
warnings:

    <profile>
      <id>jdk-1.4</id>
      <activation>
        <activeByDefault/>
      </activation>
      <repositories>
        <repository>
          <id>m1-repository</id>
          <name>Maven 1.x Repository</name>
          <url>http://repo1.maven.org/maven/</url>
        </repository>
        <repository>
          <snapshots>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
          </snapshots>
          <id>my-m2-repository</id>
          <name>Maven 2.x Repository</name>
          <url>file://C:/Documents and Settings/syst/.m2/repository</url>
        </repository>
        <repository>
          <snapshots>
            <enabled>true</enabled>
          </snapshots>
          <id>my-m1-repository</id>
          <name>Maven 1.x Repository</name>
          <url>file://C:/Documents and Settings/syst/.maven/repository</url>
          <layout>legacy</layout>
        </repository>
      </repositories>
    </profile>