I have an application that using XML to define the features added to each
release version.  I wrote an XSLT to convert this XML into the changes
plugin XML format.  This allows me to have the same information in the
application and the generated site, but the XSLT execution is a manual
step.  I have a couple of ideas for a solution, but I’m not sure what is
available.

1. Does the changes plugin allow a mapping XSL to be included to convert a
different XML into a changes plugin?
2. If not, is there plugin to executes XSL transforms during the site cycle?
3. If not, can an ant script be setup to run before the changes plugin?
Or is there a “pre-site” cycle that it can be executed.

If you have a different idea, I would be interested in hearing it.
Especially if the ant script is the only solution, since it seems hackish
to call java with a Saxon jar to transform during the site generation.

Thanks for the help,
-Nate