Creating the mirror repo as suggested will actually result in Central
being no longer available to your Maven execution -- the only plugins
and artifacts which you will be able to access are those already
available in your corporate repo.

So this would certainly restrict your Maven installs from looking for
and using newer snapshots.

However, you really shouldn't ever "stabilize" on a snapshot version
of a plugin -- instead I suggest you release it internally with a
fixed version number, usually by appending the Subversion build number
to the artifact build number ie 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT becomes 2.1.2-56723.

Wayne

On 10/11/06, Marilyn Sander -X (marilysa - Digital-X, Inc. at Cisco)