I have a set of tests that I only want to run in the integration-test
phase. These are all in in the .../integration/.. package

I have the following in my pom, but the plugin still insists on running
the integration tests in the test phase.

What is wrong with this configuration  ?

<plugin>

   <executions>

      <execution>

         <id>surefire-test</id>