On 10/12/06, Jan-Olav Eide <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a set of tests that I only want to run in the integration-test
phase. These are all in in the .../integration/.. package

I have the following in my pom, but the plugin still insists on running
the integration tests in the test phase.

What is wrong with this configuration  ?

Compare your pom to this one, which is working:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/trunk/shale-apps/shale-usecases/pom.xml

I've started writing about this topic, but haven't had time to complete it...
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Maven+and+Integration+Testing

--
Wendy