I'm not aware of such a tool; perhaps take a look at XDoclet or
Hibernate, they have a variety of tools available in this domain,
maybe you'll find something that will work...

Also, you might be able to use some XSLT to convert your input XSD
into a "Hydrate model XSD" and then use the Hydrate solution you
suggested.

Wayne