From: Manuel Ledesma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Confused about Maven 2 Eclipse plugin
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:12:28 -0400

Look at external tools. You can launch lifecycle and goals from there.

Los Morales wrote:
I'm currently using Eclipse 3.2 and Maven 2 plugin version 0.0.9. When I enable Maven 2 and right-click on my main project, there are only 2 options for me in the popup menu: 1) Update Source Folders and 2) Add Dependency... Where are the lifecycle phases or custom goals? Seems like the NetBeans plugin works fine but I'm totally frustrated for the one with Eclipse. Everytime I need to clean/compile/package my Eclipse project, I got to do it via the command line. Am I missing something here? Thanks in advance.

-los

Express yourself - download free Windows Live Messenger themes! http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline