Hi Geoffrey!
Thanks for your reply.

I can think of a couple of cases when I want to aggregate the documentation:

1) When checking the urls and crosslinking
2) When bundling several modules in a (zip)-package with documentation
to be used offline

It would probably be a rather easy copy-operation, plus some linking.

I tried experimenting a little with the assembly plugin, but it
doesn't feel like way to go, even though I believe that with a little
bit of tweaking I can at least get the pages to the right places.

Has anyone aggregated a site with maven2 like in maven1?

Cheers
Daniel