Jeff Mutonho a écrit :
On 10/17/06, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jeff Mutonho a écrit :
> On 10/17/06, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>> Yes. I don't know when we'll release it, but I think we'll do it
>> shortly because it fix lot of
>> issues from the latest version.
>>
>> Emmanuel
>>

> Thanx.You mind posting part of  pom where you're using the snapshot
> version?

<project>
    <pluginRepositories>
      <pluginRepository>
        <id>apache.snapshots</id>
        <name>Apache Snapshot Repository</name>
        <url>http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository</url>
        <releases>
          <enabled>false</enabled>
        </releases>
      </pluginRepository>
    </pluginRepositories>
   <reporting>
     <plugins>
       <plugin>
         <artifactId>maven-changelog-plugin</artifactId>
         <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
       </plugin>
     </plugins>
   </reporting>

</project>

Great stuff.I've tried now and seems to be working correctly, but I
don't get anything under the "Developer Activity Report" page.Do  you
see anything?

Do you have developers defined in your pom with an id that is the username used
in your scm?

Emmanuel