Hi Yves,

2006/10/19, Yves Van Steen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I want to create ddl sql files from my hbm files but none of the goals of
the hibernate3 plugin actually works?

Is this plugin useable or still in development?

I'm using it quite successfully to generate ddl-files with
hibernate3:hbm2ddl. I was also trying to get hbm2doc running, but that
one is not working as of now, because the Hibernate-libraries are not
stable yet. Apperently there are some screwed up dependencies.

It's in development (1.0-SNAPSHOT). There was an attempt to publish
1.0, but that process got stuck a while ago. there are still some bugs
left - like your one. you might want to keep track of
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-515.

I think, whenever the Hibernate guys publish their 3.2 release, this
plugin will be fixed. Even now it does a great job.

jm2c
-Stefan