Hi,

i am unable to access people.apache.org for 3 days now. I tried from
several machines in several networks to rule out any firewall/proxy
issues, but it seems that the host is unreachable (except for a 1 hour
period on monday evening CEST). Is there some maintenance going on? Has
the URL changed? Any insights would be helpful, as currently our build
cannot run because it needs some plugins from the snapshot repository.

On second thought - is there a mirror of the snapshot repository which i
could access meanwhile?

Best regards,
Jan Thomä