Hi All,

I would very much like to be able to set up a Maven repository that is
backed by source control. I know this is a contentious issue and people
question the necessity of such a setup, but it the single greatest issue
for me blocking Maven adoption, and one way or another I'd like to find
a solution.

I stumbled across this blog posting by Brett that mentions that he has
it was doable using SVN/CVS

http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/brett/archives/001066_storing_your_mave
n_repository_in_cvssubversion.html

Is an SCM backed repository something that Maven does or potentially
could support? If so I would be very interested I contributing to such
an effort. Any pointers or information that anyone can give me in this
direction would be greatly appreciated

Rgds,

stephen