David Whitehurst wrote:
Excellent thoughts!  I want to adopt maven2 and in-fact we are debating the
issue at work. And the cons are the lack of documentation and the fact that
ANT is easier to customize.  And, that's what we all do, customize
everything to support our needs.

I WIKI everything and I wish I had a public WIKI to write in that I felt
comfortable that would stay there for all to see and wouldn't change.  So,
what we need is the maven folks (whomever's in charge) to open a WIKI and
leave it alone.

There is already a wiki available where users are most welcome to contribute:

  http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Home

<snip>

--
Dennis Lundberg