Hello franz,
Thanks for your warm heart.

> IIRC, the eclipse' content assist on XML is plugin specific. So as to
> where it downloads
> it (assuming it does) depends on the plugin.
I have search any directory the file potentially located. But nothing is
interesting.

> I don't think it can tell you what tags you can use under plugin
> configuration tags since
> these changes from pluign to plugin.
In fact, it is.

> [1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html
> [2] http://maven.apache.org/ref/current/maven-model/maven.html
Really, I must read the two docs when I write pom.xml.
And I have to cumulate some experience for building pom file.
Some general format used for writing pom.xml aren't clearly shown by the
docs.

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang