Hello,
I'm using customized project directory structure.
To standard Maven Web application project, when run "mvn package",
a folder generated at directory target, the folder includes all of
files/dirs would be archived to war file.
I call the folder pre-archived directory :D
I customized three parameters in maven-war-plugin,
<configuration>
        <webappDirectory>src/webapp</webappDirectory>
        <warSourceDirectory>src/webapp</warSourceDirectory>
        <outputDirectory>target</outputDirectory>
</configuration>
and then Maven regards src/webapp as pre-archived directory, that's not my
want.
But I don't find which parameter is used for setting pre-archived directory
:(

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang