On 11/6/06, szefo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
Can someone give me any clues how to integrate
maven2+subclipse+svn+m2eclipse plugin ?
I have a multi-module project, stored in one repository.
The problem is that when I checkout this project from repo using subclipse
it is seen by eclipse as single project...
I can go to the folder of the project and run "mvn eclipse:eclipse" but it
doesn't help...

and then go to 'File' menu and 'Import' as 'Existing project into workspace'
subdirectories.

Regards,
Tomek

Thanks in advance...