This seems like a big issue since our nightly builds usually run all of our
unit and container test cases.  If we have to run the tests twice, it will
almost double the build time which is already several hours.

Is there any way to instrument without invoking the test cases?  It seems
like you would want to clean, compile, instrument, test, install create site
docs.  Has anyone found a workaround?

Thanks,

jp4