On a different note, what execution phase are you executing the
weblogic:appc? I'm doing it in a pom which first generate sources using
XMLbeans, compiles some aspects, create ejb-jar, ejb-client-jar and then run
weblogic:appc which is in the package phase. The problem is, when appc is
started, it does the whole thing again, XMLBeans to ejb-client-jar. Just
wanna know what phase you have weblogic:appc?

Thanks.