Dear Paul,
You are right but I could find the solution.
I have founded this post :

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-153

"Upgrading wagon to version 1.0-beta-1 seems to have solved this issue for us. Just replace the wagon*.jar files in the maven/lib directory with the newer versions."

But it doesn't change anything!

Can you tell me where to configure in my pom which version of wagon to use ??

Thanks

Francois

Hi Francois,

I'm not sure about the password prompt, but the file permissions problem
looks like another case of this:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-153

Paul

Francois Le Fevre wrote:
Dear all,

I am using maven 2 on a linux OS
I want to deploy my project.

I have 2 problems:
-password authentification
-right on the web site files

  1. Password
         * so when i execute the commande mvn site-deploy,
         * I need to enter each time my password !!, soi i need tyo put
           it in my settings.xml even if i use a id_rsh key
  2. Right on files
         * the file generated have the following rights :
               o drwx-w----   5 flefevre g_nemo      8192 Nov 16 12:00
                 nemo-studio-bio
               o -rw--w----   1 flefevre g_nemo      5478 Nov 16 12:00
                 jxr.html
         * i would like to have 664, and even if i put it to my
           settings.xml it doesn't work

Thanks a lot for your help.
Francois

   * My pom.xml
         o <distributionManagement>
                   <site>
                       <id>Nemo Projects Website</id>
                       <url>
scp://masaya1.genoscope.cns.fr/env/cns/pub/www/data/externe/nemo/projects/${project.artifactId}
                       </url>
                   </site>
   * My settings.xml
         o <server>
                       <id>Nemo Projects Website</id>
                       <username>flefevre</username>
<privateKey>/env/export/masaya/home/flefevre/.ssh/id_rsa</privateKey> <!--directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
                       <filePermissions>664</filePermissions-->
                   <password>XXXXXX</password>
                   </server>

--
Francois Le Fevre