Hello,
I used "javac" to compile source directly, and found that the trouble was
caused by encoding.
I used Windows 2000 Chinese edition(GBK encoding default), and the encoding
of my source files is UTF-8.
May "javac" uses GBK encoding for compile all source.
I set encoding parameter to UTF-8 in maven-compiler-plugin.

Additionally, Maven can convert encoding of all files, likes
native2ascii.exe in JDK?
I set encoding parameter to UTF-8 in maven-resources-plugin, but the
encodings of my resources file still aren't converted.
How to solve the problem?

a cup of Java, cheers!
Sha Jiang