On 06/12/06, Wayne Fay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Good point, Mark. Depending on the results of some things out of my
control, I'm going to probably need to use XSLTC during the build
process, so I'll see about adding the functionality to that existing
plugin. Assuming I get it working (currently works great from command
line but not from Ant), I'll certainly contribute the code back for
the benefit of others.

Great, I'd definitely be interested in helping out if needs be.  Our
requirements would be to make it as pluggable as possible, since we
have custom URIResolver's and the like.

Cheers,

Mark