You're going to have to give the fully qualified path name to "mvn.bat"...
like "-Dexec.executable=C:\maven2.0.4\bin\mvn.bat"... or you can set that
value in the pom's properties file.

Now, don't think that I condone this at all - I think you'll be hard pressed
to find anyone here who does. I'm just pointing out that it's possible.

Eric