e/maven/surefire/surefire/2.1-SNAPSHOT/surefire-2.1-20070108.094711-11.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.maven.surefire
ArtifactId: surefire
Version: 2.1-20070108.094711-11

Reason: Unable to locate resource in repository

because there is no Jar-file inside.