On 1/15/07, jp4 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would like to be able to compile my test cases without actually running
them.  I use maven.test.skip=true but that seems to prevent not only the
test execution but the test compilation.  Is there a way to compile without
running test cases.  I would prefer not to mess with the pom files, but do
it via the command line like -Dmaven.test.skip=true.

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-lifecycle.html

"mvn test-compile" will run all the lifecycle phases up to and
including test-compile.  It is in the next phase, 'test' that the
tests are executed.

--
Wendy