Hi,
i think somehow you can make it work with the genration of DDL
if you check pluginDoc, in your <configuration> element there's something
that allows you to use hibernate.properties file (if that is what you are
using)....

alternatively, i think you could still invoke schemaExport (or whatever task
is called
in hibernate3) from maven-antrun-plugin

hth
marco

On 1/16/07, Aleksei Valikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi.

> i think you can configure what todo in the sessionFactory
> <prop key="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto">create</prop>
>
> that way will be easier

Yes, this is how it works right now.
But we'd also like to generate the DDLs for documentation/reference
purposes.

> with codehaus plugin you can use also an hibernate.properties, pls check
> properties available for that plugin
>
> when i tried, i didnt succeeded, so i decided to configure it on the
> sessionFactory.
> for tests, i am using a different DS, with different properties

Ok, nice idea, thanks!

Bye.
/lexi