Hi,

Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  I've set up a project for
building a WebStart app.  Copied template.vm from the plugin's svn.
When I run webstart:jnlp goal, I get a zip containing all dependencies
properly signed, but the index.jnlp file only has the following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<jnlp
   codebase="$$codebase"
   href="$outputFile.name">
 <resources>
 </resources>
 <application-desc main-class="${config.jnlp.mainClass}"/>
</jnlp>

so, why is ther resources section empty (and why
${config.jnlp.mainClass} didn't get expanded)?

any thoughts?

thanks
d.