Hi Daniel,

My client is able to run maven-proxy as a Windows service.  They're using a
third-party tool to accomplish this:
http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/introduction.html

Check it out.  However, more importantly, should you continue to evaluate
those products please post your findings. :-)

Cheers,
Mel Riffe