Hi!
I am organising a build process of j2ee project and I have got an issue
concerned with maven profiles.
Since I am using different ejb-  and web-containers for deployment, I defined a
profile for each application server. I will quote only small part of these
profiles ommiting cargo configuration and some other stuff.
Project's parent POM has two submodules and a definition of "weblogic" profile
(which is not active by default):

   <profile>
            <id>weblogic</id>
            <activation>
                <activeByDefault>false</activeByDefault>
            </activation>
            <properties>
                <common.lib.path> target/classes/APP-INF/lib </common.lib.path>
                <common.j2ee.path> target/classes/ </common.j2ee.path>
                <web.tier.packaging> ear </web.tier.packaging>
            </properties>
        </profile>
    </profiles>

    <modules>
        <module>app</module>
        <module>www</module>
    </modules>

I defined "weblogic" profile in parent POM because I need it in both app and
www modules.

In app/pom.xml a "trifork" profile is defined (which is active by default)

<profile>
            <id>trifork</id>
            <activation>
                <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
            </activation>
            <properties>
                <common.lib.path> target/classes </common.lib.path>
                <common.j2ee.path> target/classes </common.j2ee.path>
            </properties>
 </profile>

In www/pom.xml a "tomcat" profile is defined (which is active by default too)

        <profile>
            <id>tomcat</id>
            <activation>
                <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
            </activation>
            <properties>
                <common.lib.path> target/common/lib </common.lib.path>
                <common.j2ee.path> target/webapps </common.j2ee.path>
                <web.tier.packaging> pom </web.tier.packaging>
                <zip>false</zip>
            </properties>
   </profile>

Then when I build whole project with  -P weblogic  option, properties which are
defined in "weblogic" profile doesn't override ones which are defined in
default "trifork" and "tomcat" profiles.
I do not understand how it could happen as I activate "weblogic" profile
explicitly from command line. What could cause such a problem?

Thanks,
Vassily