I want to turn off all tests for a project but still be able to force a run
for all tests in a single class file by using a param on the mvn command
line but can not figure out how to do this.

I edited the pom.xml and specified to turn off all tests, however when I
type:

mvn -Dtest=BootStrapTest clean test

the test does not run.  I explicitly told it to run all tests in
BootStrapTest, but apparently this does not override all the
<skip>true</true> attrib.

Is there a way to override the <skip> while running maven from the command
line?

Here is my <build> section
    <build>
        <plugins>